Tuesday, May 4, 2010

S'Tyger's Chocolate Rocks

S'Tyger's Chocolate Rocks*

Ingredients: Chocolate chips, peanuts, coconut in approximately equal amounts (I usually do about a cup and half of chocolate chips... or whatever is left in the bag)

Melt the chocolate chips in a microwave safe bowl.
Mix in the peanuts and coconut to taste. I prefer to have a lot, with just enough chocolate to hold it together. My mom prefers more chocolate.
Drop in bite-size spoonfuls onto a lined cookie sheet or plates.
Optional: Sprinkle coconut and/or peanuts on top.
Let cool.
Enjoy.

They're strangely addictive.

You can also melt the chocolate in a double boiler with a bit of paraffin which will make them not so quick to melt on your fingers. But that's too complicated for me. =^_^=

* I call them rocks because they were created when for a science class we had to bring in some sort of edible rock, to explore the varieties of rock. They're neither really hard nor untasty.

No comments: