Tuesday, December 30, 2008

B52 Cheesecake (Link)

B52 Cheesecake
From: Mindfield

Mork's recipe for three separate layers:

10 bricks of cream cheese
3 cups of sugar
10 eggs.
4 cups of graham crackers
3/4 cups of butter
1 cup of flour (I added too much actually, but the liquor will soak it up)
3 cups of sour cream
3 tbsp of vanilla extract
Split the batter into 3
Added 1/2 cup each of Grand Marnier, Kahlua and Bailey's Irish Cream to each portion.

They're baking now. I still have to make a raspberry cheesecake tomorrow, for those that don't want a triple-layer monstrosity that's all boozed up. I'll add the dollops of whipped cream around the edge and place alternating Bailey's and Kahlua-filled chocolates on top of each the day I bring it over to be consumed.

I'm kinda upset because I only had 2 9" springform pans. The rest were larger, so since that would be stupidly uneven I just decided to use one 9", one 10" and one 11" and make it all tiered. It'll look like a damn wedding cake, but it'll taste like sex. I don't even want to think about the number of calories involved in this thing. I gained 10 pounds just making it.
Picture 1
Picture 2
Picture 3

Other recipes for single cheesecake:

Link to Recipezaar version (only one cheesecake with all three flavors).
Link to newspaper article with the same recipe.

No comments: