Monday, May 12, 2008

pbbth's chocolate chip pie

pbbth's chocolate chip pie, from the "I like pie" thread
From: pbbth

Okay, here is my pie recipe for those who want it. It tastes like warm, gooey chocolate chip cookies but it is pie. Trust me when I say it is the most delicious thing you have ever put in your mouth. I will bring it to the New Jersey Dopefest in July so that everyone can experience the wonderousness of my pie.

2 eggs, beaten
1 cup sugar
1/2 cup flour
1 stick of margerine, melted
6-12 oz of chocolate chips (I use 12, but people who don't feel like they need that much can use 6 oz instead.)
1 tsp vanilla
1 premade graham cracker pie crust

Beat the eggs and add each ingredient individually, mixing after each is added. Pour into unbaked pie shell and bake at 350 degrees for 30 minutes.

I am not kidding when I say that I have seen people get into arguments over the last slice of this pie. If you make it be prepared for proposals and offers of cash for future pies.

No comments: