Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Artichoke Chicken Casserole

Artichoke Chicken Casserole
From: SpazCat

Sun-Dried Tomatoes (reconstitute in H2O & chop)*
Artichoke Hearts (coarsely chopped--canned is fine)
Italian dressing (enough to coat)^
Cheese +
Penne/Rotini pasta (whichever you prefer)
Chicken breast**

Boil pasta.
Mix artichokes, sundried tomatoes, chicken, and italian dressing and pasta.
Cover with cheese
Bake at 350 until cheese is bubbly. (10-15 min)

*I leave the tomatoes out because they make me gag. YMMV.
^Play with the amount with this. Too much is overpowering but you need enough to give it some zest.
+The recipe calls for mozzerella, but I used sharp white cheddar last time and it was declared Eaten by the Roommates.
**I get the pre-roasted kind because I HATE handling slimy raw chicken.

No comments: