Thursday, April 10, 2008

Savory Turkey Bread Pudding

Savory Turkey Bread Pudding
From: Wallflower

Alright I'm not much for measuring, so you'll need to adjust as you see fit. I threw this together from leftovers after last Thanksgiving.

Half bag of stuffing mix (that's what I had left) I used Brownberry sage and onion.
cup or so of turkey bits
a small onion minced or cut whatever way you like
a slug of poultry seasoning (I told you I don't measure)

Toss this all together in an appropriately sized baking dish. Might want to spray it first, it might stick otherwise.

Whisk together 6 eggs and 3 or so cups of milk, and what the heck, another slug of poultry seasoning, and pour over the stuffing mixture. Let it sit in the fridge quite a while (overnight should do) to absorb.

Bake at 350 until done, probably about 45 minutes to an hour, maybe.

No comments: